RYAN AIR ATTENDANT take the food out of my daugther mouth!

Forum Linee aeree RYAN AIR ATTENDANT take the food out of my daugthe... + recente   SCRIVI
mauromilano
04/08/2014, 12:52:06

RYAN AIR ATTENDANT take the food out of my daugther mouth!

Yesterday I was flying back from Barcellona to Bergamo with the 20.10 fligth .
I was coming back from a vacation with my 11 years old daugther.
It come the time to dine and an hostess distibuted the menu' , my little angel decided to go for the chicken nuggets , she was starving since in the airport she didn't eat.

We were sitting in the 2nd row so we can see easily the manouvres of the cabin attendants...I clearly saw the chief of them (an overweigth young men) taking a box of that chicken nuggets of the food trolley and store away .
He said to the hostess that was for his own meal.
Fine I was thinking is the crew eatthat stuff it should'nt be so bad for my daugther too.
Then the hostess (few second after) asked me what I wanted to eat.
I replied: "just a box of nuggets for my daugther".
then she immediately asked the fat man (the chief of cabin attendants) if she can have back that boxof chicken since it was the last one ...
To my surprise he replied in catalan that he needed it for him and to tell me that chicken is not available.
The lady politely told me that chicken is not available on that fligth and asked me if I wished something else.
I was tempted to ask the balls of the idiot..but I kept calm..waiting today
when I wrote this for you FB people and a letter to Ryan air .....
vengeange is a cold dish!

ps I wonder in case of an air wreackage on isolated mountain peak who can count on the altruism and eroism of that attendant...

Rispondi
alesino
04/08/2014, 17:12:39

Mauro, are you for real?

Lo dico perchè ci sono un paio di cose che non capisco:

1- perchè in inglese? d'accordo che siamo gente di mondo, ma se un Forum si chiama VolareLeggeri è ragionevole pensare che un italiano (suppongo, visto che ti firmi mauromilano e da come scrivi è che chiaro che non sei di madrelingua anglosassone..) scriva nella lingua di Dante..
2- che Ryanair se ne sciacqui dei passeggeri è evidente, ma tra le tante nefandezze che le si possono attribuire non metterei uno stewart che si è riservato l'ultima porzione di chicken nuggets
Senza contare che a un bimbo di 6 mesi non si può spiegare perchè la mamma non ha più latte ma a una ragazzina di 11 penso di sì - perlomeno, i miei due filgi di 7 e 9 capirebbero e mangerebbero un'altra cosa, se l'alternativa è il digiuno!
Insomma, mi spiace ma non mi hai convinto granchè a boicottare Ryanair, senza contare che il primo e unico piatto precucinato che mi sia aazardato a mangiare su di un loro volo devo ancora digerirlo a due anni di distanza!
Senza rancore

Rispondi

Scrivi un commento

L'indirizzo email non sarà pubblicato [Mostra aiuto]

Domanda di verifica

Rispondi alla domanda seguente usando una sola parola, nessun numero.
Questa domanda è per verificare che tu sia umano.

Argomenti: mangiare, reclami e rimborsi, Ryanair

Pagine che potrebbero interessarti